GSN has ordered eight episodes of one-hour original series Skin Wars, a competition show which aims to find the most talented and versatile body painter in the country. It will premiere in 2014. During the competition, contestants are put through a series of wild artistic challenges, which may include camouflage, graffiti, multiple model installations, corporate ad campaigns, and animal art. Each week one competitor will be eliminated until one winner is the last artist standing. Skin Wars is executive produced by Michael Levitt and Jill Goularte. Producer is Robin Barcus Slonina, body painter, artist and owner of Skin City Body Painting in Las Vegas.
GSN Orders Body-Painting Competition Series ‘Skin Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty
- Joan Rater & Tony Phelan Sell ‘Council Of Dads’ & ‘Trust’ Drama Projects To NBC
- Netflix Orders ‘Trinkets’ Series Based On YA Novel, Sets Cast Led By Kiana Madeira, Brianna Hildebrand…