Former BBC Worldwide exec Christine Shaw has joined FremantleMedia North America as SVP Communications and Marketing, where she will lead all PR and marketing efforts for the company’s library of TV properties that includes American Idol, The X Factor, America’s Got Talent, The Price Is Right, Let’s Make A Deal and Family Feud among others. Shaw will report to COO Lee Rierson. At BBC Worldwide, Shaw oversaw corporate communications as well as publicity and marketing strategies for the company’s production arm, as well as its digital entertainment and games businesses.
FremantleMedia North America Hires Christine Shaw As SVP Communications & Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel