Former BBC Worldwide exec Christine Shaw has joined FremantleMedia North America as SVP Communications and Marketing, where she will lead all PR and marketing efforts for the company’s library of TV properties that includes American Idol, The X Factor, America’s Got Talent, The Price Is Right, Let’s Make A Deal and Family Feud among others. Shaw will report to COO Lee Rierson. At BBC Worldwide, Shaw oversaw corporate communications as well as publicity and marketing strategies for the company’s production arm, as well as its digital entertainment and games businesses.
FremantleMedia North America Hires Christine Shaw As SVP Communications & Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- First Lady of the United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
- ATX Television Festival Teams With Southwest Airlines For Pitch Competition
- The Rosenzweig Group Signs Desmond Chiam, L. Scott Caldwell, Troy Gentile & Emily Coutts
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts