Hohauser’s appointment is effective immediately, Exclusive Media said today. Ron Hohauser’s new CFO role was announced Tuesday by Exclusive Media’s oo-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East. He has been a financial and strategic consultant to Exclusive Media for the past year since exiting Summit in May 2012 after just over 5 years. In his new role as CFO at the company, Hohauser will oversee all film finance strategy for Exclusive Media’s three production labels: UK based genre label Hammer, L.A. based award winning documentary film arm Spitfire Pictures and the flagship Exclusive Media production label.
Former Summit CFO Ron Hohauser Joins Exclusive Media’s Exec Board As CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Film News
- Criterion Films Announces New Streaming Service To Replace FilmStruck
- Peter Bart: A Final Toast To Screenwriter Extraordinaire William Goldman
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival
- Greenwich Entertainment Hits A Home Run With TIFF Docu ‘Screwball’
- Chris Pratt In Early Talks For ‘The Saint’
- Aisha Tyler To Direct Irwin Winkler-Produced Drama ‘Vigilante’