Mad Men‘s Matthew Weiner and Linda Cardellini, Rupert Friend (Homeland), Katharine McPhee (Smash) and Rickey Minor (The Grammys and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno) have been added as presenters for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The ceremony is set for Sunday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, with a two-hour presentation airing at 9 PM September 21 on FXX.
EMMYS: Final Creative Arts Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race , Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early…
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go Really…
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ATX Television Festival Teams With Southwest Airlines For Pitch Competition
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…