Mad Men‘s Matthew Weiner and Linda Cardellini, Rupert Friend (Homeland), Katharine McPhee (Smash) and Rickey Minor (The Grammys and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno) have been added as presenters for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The ceremony is set for Sunday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, with a two-hour presentation airing at 9 PM September 21 on FXX.
EMMYS: Final Creative Arts Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- ‘Archival Quality’: Ghostly Graphic Novel Wins 5th Annual McDuffie Award
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar …