EXCLUSIVE: Twilight‘s Christian Serratos is joining another blockbuster genre franchise, this time on TV. Serratos has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. She will play the tough and beautiful Rosita Espinosa, a character introduced in Issue 53 of the comic book. Rosita survived the mysterious undead apocalypse that has taken over the planet. Serratos will recur on Season 4 with an option to become a regular in Season 5. The actress, repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment, is best known for playing Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) best friend Angela in Summit’s Twilight movie franchise.
Christian Serratos Joins ‘The Walking Dead’, Will Play Rosita Espinosa
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Disney Closes Fox Deal, Kicking Off New Era For Hollywood – Update
- Kristoff St. John’s Death Ruled Accidental, L.A. Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry