Mitch Graham had been Director, CBS Communications since 2008 and has been promoted to VP Alternative Programming, where he will oversee CBS‘ current slate of reality franchises including Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother and Undercover Boss. He has served as publicist on Amazing Race and Big Brother, and helped on the campaigns to launch Boss and the summer series Under The Dome. Graham will report to EVP Alternative Programming Chris Castallo.
CBS Ups Mitch Graham To VP Alternative Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Punches Back In Legal Fight With Viacom Over Exec Poaching
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Rightor Doyle's 'Bonding' Short-Form Dark Comedy Series Picked Up By Netflix
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character