The much anticipated Breaking Bad series finale is indeed going out on a high. Ad Age reports that AMC is charging as much as $400,000 for a 30-second spot during the show. That price tag puts Breaking Bad‘s cable commercials in the same price range as broadcast network fare like American Idol and Modern Family. Was tonight’s last episode worth it?
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Worth $400K Per Ad?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Renée Elise Goldsberry & Chris Conner To Return; Simone Missick & 3 Others Cast In Season 2 Of Netflix…
- Ava DuVernay, Casey Bloys, Pearlena Igbokwe Among Six New TV Academy Exec Committee Members
- ‘Deep State’ Returns With Walton Goggins; First-Look At Second Season Of Fox Networks & Epix’s Political…
- ‘Chimerica’: First-Look At Channel 4’s Alessandro Nivola-Fronted U.S./China Drama
- BBC Brings Stage Comedy ‘The Goes Wrong Show’ To TV Backed By Lionsgate
- ‘L.A.’s Finest’: Serious On-Set Accident Causes Injuries, Shuts Down Production