The much anticipated Breaking Bad series finale is indeed going out on a high. Ad Age reports that AMC is charging as much as $400,000 for a 30-second spot during the show. That price tag puts Breaking Bad‘s cable commercials in the same price range as broadcast network fare like American Idol and Modern Family. Was tonight’s last episode worth it?
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Worth $400K Per Ad?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- ‘Who Is America?’ Offers eBay Sale Of Signed Dick Cheney Waterboarding Kit
- ‘Mayans M.C.’ Will Intersect With ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Eventually, Kurt Sutter Says – Comic-Con
- ‘Riverdale’: Penelope Ann Miller Joins Season 3 Cast Of CW Series – Comic-Con
- ‘Supernatural’ Team Talks Episode 300 & Return Of Fan Favorites For Season 14 – Comic-Con
- Kurt Sutter Revs ‘Mayans M.C.’ Past ‘Sons Of Anarchy’s Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump’s…
- Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List