ABC will bring its summer series Mistresses back for a second season next summer. The soapy drama, based on the British series, had a quiet freshman run, capped by 3.9 million total viewers and a 1.1 18-49 rating for the recent season finale. ABC owns the series, created by K.J. Steinberg and starring Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan and Alyssa Milano.
ABC’s ‘Mistresses’ Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Disney’s Bob Iger Hails “A Historic Day For Our Company” Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging…
- Viacom Storms DirecTV With ‘Daily Show’ Warning Of Looming Blackout
- Disney Closes Fox Deal, Kicking Off New Era For Hollywood – Update
- Kristoff St. John’s Death Ruled Accidental, L.A. Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser