Doug Neil has been bumped up to EVP Digital Marketing at Universal after a successful run of social media-heavy campaigning on recent films including the studio’s Fast & Furious sequels. He joined the company in 2006 as SVP Digital Marketing, where he spearheaded digital and social media campaigns on Uni hits Despicable Me 2, The Purge, Fast & Furious 6, Les Miserables, Pitch Perfect and Ted. Neil oversees a team of 13 people behind the studio’s digital marketing efforts which have strategically integrated Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram into their campaigns.
Universal Ups Doug Neil To EVP Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw…
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners
- Bruno Ganz Dies: Swiss Actor In ‘Downfall’ Was 77
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78