Doug Neil has been bumped up to EVP Digital Marketing at Universal after a successful run of social media-heavy campaigning on recent films including the studio’s Fast & Furious sequels. He joined the company in 2006 as SVP Digital Marketing, where he spearheaded digital and social media campaigns on Uni hits Despicable Me 2, The Purge, Fast & Furious 6, Les Miserables, Pitch Perfect and Ted. Neil oversees a team of 13 people behind the studio’s digital marketing efforts which have strategically integrated Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram into their campaigns.
Universal Ups Doug Neil To EVP Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- As A Producer Of ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Looking For A Fresh Western, John C. Reilly Gave Jacques Audiard…
- Entertainment One Goes ‘Insane’ For Movie On Crooked Discount Appliance Sales King Crazy Eddie
- Guy Ritchie’s ‘Toff Guys’ Adds Jason Wong
- John Leguizamo, ‘Bumblebee’s Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams To Star In ‘Critical Thinking’…
- Art For Money’s Sake: Documentary ‘The Price Of Everything’ Takes Wary Look At Billion Dollar Commerce…
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Conjures $31M In Two Days Overseas – International Box Office