Elizabeth Porter, Relativity Television‘s EVP Development and Series, has left the company after less than a year in the job. A source close to the company confirmed that Porter departed in the past couple of weeks for personal reasons. Search is underway for a replacement. Porter joined Relativity’s TV division last November, overseeing series and pilots for unscripted and tasked with spearheading a push into scripted content. Porter previously was SVP Specials and Talent Development at Comedy Central and VP Alternative Programming at USA Network.
Relativity TV’s EVP Elizabeth Porter Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Tweet Is “A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?”…
- Viacom International Media Networks Launches Interactive Gameshow ‘MTV Stax’ On Facebook Watch In UK
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’
- Twofour Scores Bumper Order For Social Experiment 'Undercover Girlfriends' As Backer ITV Touts Formats Globally
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List