CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
Latest Business News
- New York Television Festival Gives Top Honors To ‘Hammerhead’
- Norman Reedus & STXfilms Ink Genre Feature Deal For ‘Walking Dead’ Star – Comic-Con
- ‘Don Quixote’ Producers Hit Back Over Rights Snafu After Paolo Branco Claims Another Court ‘Victory’
- NFL And Players Assn. Temporarily Suspend Anthem Rules Enforcement
- Shinobu Hashimoto Dies: Writer Of ‘Rashomon’, ‘Seven Samurai’ & 70 Other Screenplays Was 100
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?