EXCLUSIVE: After a lengthy search, stage actress Marina Squerciati (Gossip Girl) has landed a new regular role on Chicago Fire‘s upcoming spinoff series Chicago PD. On the NBC midseason drama, about the workings of the Chicago police department’s investigative team, Squerciati will play Kim Burgess, a feisty, sassy former flight attendant-turned-cop whose beauty belies a formidable inner strength. Burgess, repped by Nicolosi, MJ Management and Rick Genow, joins fellow new Chicago PD regulars Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger and Jesse Lee Soffer as well as stars Jason Beghe and Jon Seda who were in the backdoor pilot.
NBC’s ‘Chicago PD’ Adds Another Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- HGTV Orders ‘Property Brothers: Forever Home’ Series With Jonathan & Drew Scott
- ‘Green Eggs and Ham’: Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Diane Keaton Among Voice Cast For Ellen DeGeneres’ Netflix…
- San Francisco ‘Doodler’ Killer Subject Of Crime Series From UK Outfit Ugly Duckling Films
- Roadside Attractions Buys Female-Driven Wall Street Drama For TV Series Development
- Fox's ‘Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Cooks Up Russian Remake
- Colin Farrell To Star In See-Saw Films’ Arctic Whaling Drama ‘The North Water’ For BBC