MTV has officially renewed long-running – and arguably long in the tooth – reality series The Real World for a 29th season, which will see the show return to San Francisco. That’s where its memorable third season took place with colorful franchise characters like Puck the bike messenger and AIDS educator Pedro Zamora. The Real World Season 29 will air in 2014. The Bunim/Murray Productions was created in 1992 for MTV by Jonathan Murray and the late Mary-Ellis Bunim.
MTV’s ‘Real World’ Returning To San Francisco For 29th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel