I’ve confirmed that Mel Gibson and Antonio Banderas have joined The Expendables 3, the Millennium Entertainment pic that already picked up Harrison Ford to add to the cast that has begun to resemble the Old Timers Day game held annually at Yankee Stadium. Sylvester Stallone continues to bring in aging action muscle for the franchise he hatched back in 2010. Why Stallone and Millennium continue to ignore Jeff Speakman and Brian Bosworth is beyond me, and they seem to be about the only action heroes who haven’t joined the beefcake brigade. Is Sly saving them for a fourth movie?
Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas Join ‘Expendables 3’
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
RatPac Dune's Warner Bros Film Library Sale: Who Wants Piece Of 'Wonder Woman,' 'American Sniper' & 'Gravity'?
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Latest Film News
- Bert & Bertie Attached To Direct & Write ‘Eurydice’ For Amazon Studios
- Kelly McMahon To Succeed Retiring Joan Graves As MPAA Ratings Chief
- Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Movie
- Melissa McCarthy To Receive Santa Barbara Film Festival Montecito Award
- Kim Porter Dies: Model, Actress, Mother Of Sean Combs Children Was 47
- Peter Bart: Oscar Campaign Gurus Already Warning Of Q&A Minefields