Oprah Winfrey is probably hoping it goes as well when she interviews Lindsay Lohan later this month on OWN. Subbing as guest host on Monday, the fresh out of rehab Mean Girls actress provided a healthy bounce to E! Entertainment’s Chelsea Lately. The late night comedy talk show pulled in 890,000 viewers with 578,000 among adults 18-49 for a 0.77 household rating. That’s up 57% in viewers over Lately’s July 29 show when Lisa Kudrow was the guest. Lohan’s guest hosting stint also saw a rocketing rise of 77% among the key demo and a 55% rise in HH over last week’s show. Overall, Lohan’s appearance and interview of Orphan Black’s Dylan Bruce resulted in the show’s best viewership since October 2012 and the series second best result among the 18-49s of 2013. Still, let’s put that star power in perspective. Even with Lohan as guest host, Chelsea Lately was soundly beaten by Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live once again last night in all categories in the same 11 PM – 11:30 PM time slot. While down from last week, WWHL pulled in 1.18 million viewers with 625,000 among adults 18-49 and a 1.14 HH. That’s 33% more than the E! show among total viewers and up 11% among the demo. The Andy Cohen hosted show had Real Housewives of Orange Country’s Alexis Bellino and Jenni Pulos of Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis on as guests last night. Last week, WWHL had 1.12 million viewers with 662,000 in the demo and a 1.12 HH compared to Lately’s 554,000 viewers with 318,000 in the demo and a 0.50 HH.
Lindsay Lohan Gives ‘Chelsea Lately’ Ratings Rise But Fails To Top Bravo’s ‘Watch What Happens Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Tweet Is “A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?”…
- Viacom International Media Networks Launches Interactive Gameshow ‘MTV Stax’ On Facebook Watch In UK
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’
- Twofour Scores Bumper Order For Social Experiment 'Undercover Girlfriends' As Backer ITV Touts Formats Globally
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List