The MPAA‘s Classification and Rating appeals board has overturned the R rating given to the CBS Films pic Last Vegas, which is set to open November 1. The pic starring Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline and Robert De Niro as old buddies hitting Las Vegas for a bachelor party had been assigned an R rating for “brief sexual content.” The film is now rated PG-13 for “sexual content and language.” Director Jon Turteltaub and producer Amy Baer repped CBS Films in the hearing.
‘Last Vegas’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- Antoine Fuqua Collaborators Sound Off On Working With Director Ahead Of Golden Reel Honor
- Hollywood Erupts In Joy As Film Academy Restores All Awards To Live TV
- Civil Rights Activist Dolores Huerta On The Power Of Women In ‘Roma’ – Guest Column
- Oscars: Academy To Reverse Decision And Award All Categories On Live Broadcast
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Joins Oscar Protest
- Academy Tells Cinematographers It Will Respond Today After Thursday Night Meeting Over Oscar Flap