Former House executive producer Thomas Moran is back at Fox with a new drama project. The network has handed a script commitment with sizable penalty to St. Nick, an irreverent drama about a young Catholic priest going down a morally corrupt road for all the right reasons. Moran is writing and executive producing for 20th Century Fox TV. Moran, repped by the Shuman Co. and attorney Michael Gendler, currently consults on another 20th TV drama, the Howard Gordon-produced Legends for TNT (through Fox 21). He was on House for the medical drama’s entire eight-season run, rising through the ranks from supervising to executive producer, and previously worked on JAG and NCIS.
Fox Buys Priest Drama From ‘House’ EP
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault