Ian Edelman and Ruben Fleischer have sold a half-hour ensemble comedy pitch with a penalty to Fox. 20th Century Fox TV, where Fleischer is under a deal, is producing. Entitled F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out), the project is based on an idea by Edelman, creator of HBO’s How To Make It In America. It explores the lives of people in a constant state of FOMO. Stuck in a job they don’t want, a group of young life insurance brokers search for deeper meaning outside of their cubicles. Edelman and Fleischer will executive produce, with Heather Petrigala, head of development at Fleischer’s claudeismydog, producing. Fleischer is with UTA and attorney Warren Dern.
Fox Buys Comedy From Ian Edelman & Ruben Fleischer With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Fox’s Daytona 500 Gets Ratings Bump Over Last Year’s Race
- ‘The Punisher’ & ‘Jessica Jones’ Canceled By Netflix; Latter’s 3rd Season Still To Air
- Viacom International Media Networks Launches Interactive Gameshow ‘MTV Stax’ On Facebook Watch In UK
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’