EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a pre-emptive pitch deal for Breaker, an original sci-fi idea by VFX wiz and commercials director Trevor Cawood. Fox-based Hutch Parker Entertainment is producing. Matt Cook, whose scripts By Way Of Helena and 999 made the Black List, will write the script. The scribe and Parker previously teamed for an untitled heist project at the studio. Dan Wilson is running point for Hutch Parker Ent, and Jason Young is the Fox exec. Parker just produced The Wolverine and is working on X-Men: Days Of Future Past. Cook and Cawood are both repped at WME and Anonymous Content.
Fox Acquires ‘Breaker’ Pitch For Hutch Parker
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest Film News
- ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon’: First Trailer For Aardman Family Pic
- Juliette Binoche To Serve As Berlin Film Festival International Jury President
- Netflix Sets ‘The Milk Of Sorrow’ Director Claudia Llosa For ‘Distancia De Rescate’; Mark Johnson, Pablo Larrain…
- Sundance London Sets 2019 Dates, Returns To Picturehouse Central
- Euro Talent Showcase Shooting Stars Includes ‘The Nightingale’ Actress; Fox Germany Hire — Global Briefs
- ‘The Show’: Tom Burke Leads ‘Watchmen’ Creator Alan Moore’s Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist…