The new FXX network has inked a three-year deal with the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences to broadcast the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. This year’s ceremony will be taped live September 15 and air on the network September 21 at 9 PM, with an encore at midnight. Spike Jones Jr will return to produce the telecast for the 19th year. ReelzChannel had broadcast the event on a similar tape-delay basis the past two years and before that the Creative Arts were at E! the past nine years. FXX launches September 2.
FXX To Air Creative Arts Emmys Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Archival Quality’: Ghostly Graphic Novel Wins 5th Annual McDuffie Award
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar…
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink
- Oscars Last Call: Adam McKay’s ‘Vice’ Analyzed By ‘One Percent Doctrine’ Author Ron Suskind
- Antoine Fuqua Collaborators Sound Off On Working With Director Ahead Of Golden Reel Honor
- Civil Rights Activist Dolores Huerta On The Power Of Women In ‘Roma’ – Guest Column