The new FXX network has inked a three-year deal with the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences to broadcast the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. This year’s ceremony will be taped live September 15 and air on the network September 21 at 9 PM, with an encore at midnight. Spike Jones Jr will return to produce the telecast for the 19th year. ReelzChannel had broadcast the event on a similar tape-delay basis the past two years and before that the Creative Arts were at E! the past nine years. FXX launches September 2.
FXX To Air Creative Arts Emmys Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Awardsline News
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ATX Television Festival Teams With Southwest Airlines For Pitch Competition
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival