Season 2 of Syfy‘s time-traveling police drama Continuum premiered to 1.42 million total viewers in early June, slightly better than the first-season debut numbers for the Canadian import, which had already been renewed for a third season north of the border. That made today’s news of a renewal by Syfy all but certain. The network said today it has ordered 13 episodes to air in 2014. The series, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Canada’s Shaw Media.
Syfy Renews ‘Continuum’ For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix
- Warner Bros. Digital Networks President Craig Hunegs To Depart
- Big Ten Network Taps Fox Sports Ohio Exec Francois McGillicuddy As Its New President
- CBS Strikes $750 Million Deal To Sell Television City To LA Real Estate Firm Hackman Capital Partners
- ‘Walking Dead’ $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC’s Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims “Victory”…