Sometimes it pays to have killer ad space. Here’s what commuters are seeing on the CBS Cube in the heart of NYC’s Times Square. A not-too subtle reminder that CBS and Time Warner Cable failed to reach a deal by today’s 5 PM ET deadline in their retransmission deal negotiations.
CBS’ Times Square Cube Is Prime Ad Space In Dispute With Time Warner Cable
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ’60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold
- Jussie Smollett Has “No Plans” Today To Meet With Cops Over Attack
- Patrick Caddell Dies: Political Pollster, ‘West Wing’ Writer-Consultant Was 68
- Fox’s Daytona 500 Gets Ratings Bump Over Last Year’s Race