EXCLUSIVE: Up and coming Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton has committed to star in Kill Me Three Times, the Krive Stenders-directed crime thriller. Production begins in the fall in Australia. This is a movie that has been kicking around for several years, and Stapleton circled it before. It helps that Stapleton, memorable in a short burst in the film Animal Kingdom, next plays the lead in the Warner Bros spinoff 300: Rise Of An Empire. He also stars in the Cinemax series Strike Back, with the show’s third season premiering last Friday. 300: Rise Of An Empire opens next March. Stapleton is repped by WME and United Management in Australia.
‘300’s Sullivan Stapleton Signs For Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships