The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in–and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest TV News
- CBS Battle With Shari Redstone Moves Forward; Judge Combos Suits, Declines Stay
- Corey Lewandowski Back On Fox News Defending Mockery Of Down Syndrome Child Separated From Mom At Border
- Disney’s Bob Iger On Need For Fox Deal: “The Consumer Is Voting — Loudly”
- Josh Brolin Delivers Trump Tweets In Thanos Voice On ‘Late Show’
- Katie Couric & Queen Latifah Team Up With Brands To Bolster Female Storytellers – Cannes Lions
- DHS Chief Driven From Mexican Eatery After Hard Day Enforcing Donald Trump Baby-Snatch Border Policy