EXCLUSIVE: Roy Lee‘s Vertigo Entertainment is bringing on Adam Stone as President of Production. Stone comes to the Warner Bros.-based Vertigo from Mandalay Pictures, where he was SVP Production and Development; he joined the company in 2006. Stone and Lee collaborated recently on Mandalay’s The Voices, and while at Mandalay, Stone also worked on the Daniel Radcliffe starrer Horns with Red Granite Pictures and football pic When The Game Stands Tall with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions. He takes his new post at Vertigo at the start of September. Vertigo’s slate includes WB’s The Lego Movie and FilmDistrict’s OldBoy. The company is in preproduction on crime thriller Run All Night and Poltergeist, which is set for domestic distribution through Fox. On the TV side, Vertigo is heading into season 2 of A&E’s Bates Motel prequel and just signed a two-year deal with Fox 21 to develop new cable series.
Vertigo Entertainment Taps Adam Stone As President Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- Universal Opens New Hong Kong Office, Sets Anita Cheung Woon-Man As GM
- ‘Searching’ Trailer: John Cho Points & Clicks His Way Through The Sundance Internet Thriller
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side
- Maura Tierney Joins CIA Drama ‘The Torture Report’
- California Split: Who Would Get Custody Of The Golden State Movies If Ballot Measure Passes?