CW has ordered a second season, 24 episodes, of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Today’s announcement was a no-brainer — its launch this summer clocked an average of nearly 3 million viewers – CW’s most watched unscripted series premiere in six years. The second-season premiere date and timeslot were not announced. Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie star in, and Aisha Tyler hosts the update of the ABC improv show that ran eight seasons – based on a UK format. CW put out the announcement one day before it is scheduled to put on its dog-and-pony show at TCA Summer TV Press Tour 2013.
TCA: CW Orders Second Season Of ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel