Summer Glau has been cast in a recurring role on the CW‘s Arrow, which kicks off its second season October 9. Glau, who has amassed plenty of genre street cred in TV series like Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Dollhouse, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and most recently as a recurring on Syfy’s Alphas, is set to play the dangerous Isabel Rochev, Vice President of Acquisitions of Stellmoor International, a company looking to take over Queen Consolidated. Arrow gained an early second season pickup in February and was the CW’s breakout hit last season, performing strongly after it posted the network’s best series-premiere numbers since 2009. Glau is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.
Summer Glau To Recur On CW’s ‘Arrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- Netflix Cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Red Carpet Due To Los Angeles Wildfires
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works