Summer Glau has been cast in a recurring role on the CW‘s Arrow, which kicks off its second season October 9. Glau, who has amassed plenty of genre street cred in TV series like Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Dollhouse, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and most recently as a recurring on Syfy’s Alphas, is set to play the dangerous Isabel Rochev, Vice President of Acquisitions of Stellmoor International, a company looking to take over Queen Consolidated. Arrow gained an early second season pickup in February and was the CW’s breakout hit last season, performing strongly after it posted the network’s best series-premiere numbers since 2009. Glau is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.
Summer Glau To Recur On CW’s ‘Arrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Investigation Outcome To ‘Lost’ And ‘Seinfeld’ Finales
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- ‘Charmed’ Changes Showrunners, Creative Direction For Season 2
- ‘The Unicorn’: Rob Corddry & Michaela Watkins To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot, John Hamburg To Direct
- Alyssa Milano Urges Hollywood To Speak Up On Georgia’s “Heartbeat Bill” – Guest Column
- Michael Avenatti Released On Bond After Arrest On Federal Fraud And Nike Extortion Charges – Update