On the heels of its Comic-Con panel and preview, new NBC crime show The Blacklist has been picked up by Britain’s Sky Living. The exclusive deal with Sony Pictures Television will make the DC-set James Spader-starrer the focus of what Sky calls a “trailblazing” fall/winter schedule. Sky Living also airs U.S. series Elementary and Hannibal and has original series Dracula, from producers Tony Krantz and Colin Callender and creator Cole Haddon, on deck. The Blacklist is set to debut in the U.S. in September with the UK airdate to quickly follow.
Sky Living Acquires ‘The Blacklist’
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest International News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Rocks Past $600M WW; Becomes All-Time Top Music Biopic
- Harvey Weinstein Assistant Movie: ‘Ozark’ Star Julia Garner In Negotiations To Play Lead
- Disney Reorganizes International Division Ahead Of Fox Acquisition; Reveals Top Global Execs
- Comedy ‘Sink Or Swim’ Posts Studiocanal’s Best Box Office Result In France As Remake Interest Grows
- Berlin Film Fest Competition: François Ozon, Fatih Akin In Lineup; Charles Ferguson ‘Watergate’ Doc Gets…
- ‘Playmobil: The Movie’ First Trailer: Anya Taylor-Joy, Adam Lambert, Meghan Trainor, Daniel Radcliffe Voice…