Rich Ross continues his spate of executive hirings by tapping the industry veteran to lead Shine America’s in-house business and legal affairs department. Jeffrey Schneider has been named to the newly created position of EVP Business and Legal Affairs & General Counsel. “Jeff’s tremendous professional experience within our industry makes him the ideal executive to lead our business affairs team as we continue to aggressively expand our footprint in both scripted and unscripted television programming,” said Shine America CEO Ross, the former Disney Studios chairman, in a statement today. Schneider will be based in LA. Previously Schneider had been EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media at NBCUniversal since 2011. Before that he was SVP Business Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Lifetime Television Networks. Last month, Shine America named Linda Giambrone EVP & Head Of Production and also boosted its marketing and research units.
Shine America Taps Jeffrey Schneider As EVP Business & Legal Affairs & General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- Telemundo Shatters World Cup & Spanish Language TV Records With Mexico Win
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Jacob Artist & Chris Aquilino Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Is “Medicine For Me To Survive In This Current Climate”, Drew Barrymore Says
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game For Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage