Erin Bruce has been promoted to SVP and Joanna Pinker to Senior Account Executive at Falco Ink, the entertainment public relations firm that handles film and TV accounts across all platforms, corporate and branded content, and special events. Bruce, a staple at Sundance and Toronto, has handled film campaigns including Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Y Tu Mamá Tambien, Rachel Getting Married and Olympus Has Fallen. She also has handled publicity for The Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Rendez-vous With French Cinema, Columbia University’s 25th Annual Film Festival and BAMcinemafest. Pinker oversees digital media campaigns for content and before that worked on such films as Barney’s Version, Soul Surfer and Our Idiot Brother.
PR Firm Falco Ink Promotes Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?