Oliver Hudson has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of ABC‘s Nashville. The Rules Of Engagement alum will play Jeff, a charming, audacious, take-no-prisoners businessman who promises to shake things up in Nashville. Hudson, repped by ICM Partners and Management 360, started his TV career on another drama with music elements, as the star of the WB’s My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star. His sister Kate recently recurred on another hourlong music-driven series, Fox’s Glee.
Oliver Hudson Joins ‘Nashville’ In Major Recurring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest TV News
- Acorn TV Goes Global; Launches In Thirty Countries Including Australia & India
- Chris O’Dowd & Anne-Marie Duff To Front Fremantle Scripted Podcast ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix
- Warner Bros. Digital Networks President Craig Hunegs To Depart
- Big Ten Network Taps Fox Sports Ohio Exec Francois McGillicuddy As Its New President