Oliver Hudson has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of ABC‘s Nashville. The Rules Of Engagement alum will play Jeff, a charming, audacious, take-no-prisoners businessman who promises to shake things up in Nashville. Hudson, repped by ICM Partners and Management 360, started his TV career on another drama with music elements, as the star of the WB’s My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star. His sister Kate recently recurred on another hourlong music-driven series, Fox’s Glee.
Oliver Hudson Joins ‘Nashville’ In Major Recurring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Investigation Outcome To ‘Lost’ And ‘Seinfeld’ Finales
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- ‘Charmed’ Changes Showrunners, Creative Direction For Season 2
- ‘The Unicorn’: Rob Corddry & Michaela Watkins To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot, John Hamburg To Direct
- Alyssa Milano Urges Hollywood To Speak Up On Georgia’s “Heartbeat Bill” – Guest Column
- Michael Avenatti Released On Bond After Arrest On Federal Fraud And Nike Extortion Charges – Update