Nickelodeon Original Films has acquired the supernatural family pitch Boogeymen from writer John Sullivan. Described as a Men In Black-style adventure involving a fearful kid who partners up with the Boogeyman to investigate paranormal activity, the film has Howard Deutch (Pretty In Pink) attached to direct. Sullivan, repped by Benderspink and WME, recently wrote Science Fair for MGM and created the comic book The Reaper for Arcana Studios and Mammo Media.Deutch, repped by Verve, Echo Lake and Thrive, is currently directing episodes of HBO’s True Blood and Getting On.
Nickelodeon Developing ‘Boogeymen’ Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest TV News
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix
- Warner Bros. Digital Networks President Craig Hunegs To Depart
- Big Ten Network Taps Fox Sports Ohio Exec Francois McGillicuddy As Its New President
- CBS Strikes $750 Million Deal To Sell Television City To LA Real Estate Firm Hackman Capital Partners
- ‘Walking Dead’ $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC’s Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims “Victory”…