EXCLUSIVE: César-nominated French actress Louise Bourgoin will join Oscar Isaac and Garret Hedlund in Mojave, the thriller to be directed by William Monahan from his original screenplay. The film is about a desolated, violent artist who escapes into the desert and encounters a worthy antagonist in the form of a brilliant, homicidal drifter. Bourgoin is best known for the French films La fille de Monaco and L’amour dure trois ans. Monahan’s Henceforth Pictures will co-produce the film with Atlas Independent. The actress is repped by WME, which also reps Monahan. The writer/director is also repped by 42 and David Weber.
Louise Bourgoin Joins Oscar Isaac And Garrett Hedlund In ‘Mojave’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘BlacKkKlansman’s John David Washington Reflects On His Year Of Socially Aware Films
- ‘Bosch’ Actor Lance Reddick Cast In ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Colleen Camp Joins Netflix’s Peter Berg-Directed Film ‘Wonderland’