Comedy Central’s Key & Peele stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will co-host the 29th annual TCA Awards. At the non-televised trophy ceremony, TV critics, reporters, columnists, bloggers, etc., from the U.S. and Canada who belong to the Television Critics Association dispense 12 awards to their fave programs during their semi-annual press tour. This year’s awards show is set for Saturday, August 3 at the Beverly Hilton, where the summer tour will run from July 24-August 7. FX leads the way with seven nominations, which were announced in June, with CBS, NBC and HBO logging six apiece and AMC five. Key & Peele starts its third, 13-episode season in September.
‘Key & Peele’ Stars To Co-Host TV Critics Association’s Trophy Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest TV News
- Ryan Kadro To Exit ‘CBS This Morning’ As Executive Producer
- Melania Trump Calls Out “Opportunists”, Says Media Is Writing History But “It’s Not Correct”
- Fox News Channel Tops Basic Cable In 2018; Sean Hannity Leads Lineup
- Consent For Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Was Fraud, Roy Moore Claims
- CBS News Settles With Three Charlie Rose Accusers; Suit Against Fired Host Continues
- Steven Yeun Joins ‘The Twilight Zone’; Miley Cyrus In ‘Black Mirror’