Karine Vanasse has been tapped for a multi-episode guest arc in the upcoming third season of ABC‘s Revenge. The Quebec-born actress will play the role of Margaux, a French businesswoman and former acquaintance of Daniel’s (Josh Bowman) who comes to town to start a magazine. She joins stars Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny and recently cast Justin Hartley. Vanasse co-starred in ABC’s Pan Am and also appeared in Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris. She’s repped by WME in the U.S., UBBA in France, and Agence M in Canada.
Karine Vanasse To Guest On ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- Telemundo Shatters World Cup & Spanish Language TV Records With Mexico Win
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Jacob Artist & Chris Aquilino Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Is “Medicine For Me To Survive In This Current Climate”, Drew Barrymore Says
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game For Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage