Karine Vanasse has been tapped for a multi-episode guest arc in the upcoming third season of ABC‘s Revenge. The Quebec-born actress will play the role of Margaux, a French businesswoman and former acquaintance of Daniel’s (Josh Bowman) who comes to town to start a magazine. She joins stars Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny and recently cast Justin Hartley. Vanasse co-starred in ABC’s Pan Am and also appeared in Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris. She’s repped by WME in the U.S., UBBA in France, and Agence M in Canada.
Karine Vanasse To Guest On ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders Coming-Of-Age Series ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ From Jonathan Entwistle & Shawn Levy Based…
- Netflix Sets Cast For ‘The Letter For The King’ Series Based On Classic Dutch Novel
- Freeform Picks Up Josh Thomas Comedy ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Okay’ To Series
- Legion M And Chicken Soup For The Soul Form Film And TV Partnership
- NBC Names Sony Veteran Philip Martzolf President Of Affiliate Relations
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards