ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s leading private broadcaster ITV, has named Jill Kellie as senior acquisitions executive. She’ll work with the acquisitions team across ITVSGE’s portfolio which includes Jeremy Piven-starrer Mr. Selfridge, Inspector Morse prequel Endeavour, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless. The exec was formerly commercial manager at BBC Worldwide and was also a commissioner at the BBC’s 2 Entertain Video.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Jill Kellie As Acquisitions Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest International News
- Author Junot Diaz Cleared Of Misconduct, Will Resume Pulitizer Board Duties
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- ‘Poms’ Producer Mad As Birds Lines Up Movie About Trailblazing WWI Soldier Flora Sandes
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO
- Richard Lormand Dies: Veteran International Film Publicist Was 56