Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s Trigger Street Productions has pacted with Giant Pirates Entertainment on a first-look deal in which House Of Cards producer Trigger Street will contribute unscripted TV projects and Giant Pirates will focus on scripted TV. The first project in the works from the tie-up is an unscripted series featuring the sibling founders of the popular fashion brand Forrest & Bob; the two companies are pitching to broadcasters this summer. “This partnership with Giant Pirates will enable us to expand into the unscripted television space, which is something that Kevin and I have wanted to do for some time,” Brunetti said in announcing the deal. “With this partnership, we are aligning ourselves with an exciting new company started by industry veterans with great track records.” Giant Pirates was formed last year by former Magical Elves exec Ross Jacobson and executive producer Troy Searer (The Biggest Loser).
‘House Of Cards’ Producer Trigger Street Partners With Giant Pirates On First-Look TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
'The ABC Murders': First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
Latest TV News
- Sandra Oh On Obsession And Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s ‘Killing Eve’
- Stephen Colbert: Corey Lewandowski Hung Out To Dry By Donald Trump’s “Sudden Ethical Back-Peddle”
- MTV Launches MTV Studios With ‘Daria’, ‘Made’, ‘Real World’ & ‘Aeon…
- Apple Orders Short-Form Series ‘Calls’ From Canal+ As First Int’l Co-Production
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: “What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!”