EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest Film News
- Netflix Buys Horror Pic ‘Eli’ From Paramount
- Daphne Zuniga To Helm ‘The Protegé’; Gravitas Lands ‘The Divorce Party’; Ramses Jimenez In ‘Critical Thinking’ – Film…
- Joseph Cross’ Coming-Of-Age Movie ‘Summer Night’ Acquired By Samuel Goldwyn Films
- WME Signs ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher
- George Gallo To Bring A.J. Benza’s ‘74 And Sunny’ To The Big Screen
- Universal-Working Title’s Feature Adaptation Of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s ‘Cats’ Rolls Cameras