EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that George Dewey has been named SVP of domestic digital marketing at 20th Century Fox. The exec had already been consulting with the department beginning with Ang Lee’s Oscar winner Life Of Pi. He’s a former executive creative director at McCann-Erickson and prior to joining Fox as a consultant, he worked with the studio’s digital media agency, Moxie. Dewey is understood to be taking up his new job, replacing Joseph Epstein, as of July 15.
Fox Appoints New SVP Of Domestic Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?