EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Adéle Exarchopoulos, the 19-year old actress who stars with Lea Seydoux in Blue Is The Warmest Color (La Vie D’Adele). That film won the Palme d’Or at Cannes in May, and for the first time in festival history, the prize was given to Exarchopoulos and Seydoux along with the film’s director Abdellatif Kechiche. IFC’s Sundance Selects will release in the U.S. the critically acclaimed film about the awakening of a young woman who engages in a lesbian relationship. Exarchopoulos’s credits include Boxes (Les Boites), Les Enfants de Timpelbach and La Rafle. The actress is managed in France by Bunch of Talents.
CAA Signs ‘Blue Is The Warmest Color’ Star Adele Exarchopoulos
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits