EXCLUSIVE: Bold Films has acquired Children Of The Gun, an action spec by Will Dunn that Fabrice Du Welz will direct. Deal was worth low against mid six figures. Michael Litvak and David Lancaster will produce for Bold Films, and Sean Daniel and Gary Michael Walters are exec producer. Script is set in a desolate near future, where two survivors must unite, using their urban athleticism and a weapon from the past to escape their crumbling world, ruthless pursuers and their own violent history. Dunn is currently in the Fox writing program, and is one of three original members of the program asked back for a second year. The scribe first made a splash when Channing Tatum attached to his epic spec Ion. Dunn is repped by WME, Think Tank Management and attorney Jeff Frankel.
Bold Films Acquires ‘Children Of The Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…