Contestants shed pounds on the show but ABC is packing on more Extreme Weight Loss. The network announced today that it is bringing the reality series back for a 13-episode fourth season. ABC and producers Eyeworks USA are changing things up a bit on the show for the next season, which is now filming. Contestants will spend the first three months of their one-year weight loss regime at the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Health and Wellness Center in Aurora, CO. Extreme Weight Loss trainer and host Chris Powell will work with the center’s medical director Dr. Holly Wyatt in helping the show’s participants drop pounds safely. The third season of Extreme Weight Loss is currently airing Tuesdays from 8-10 PM.
ABC Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Extreme Weight Loss’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- Telemundo Shatters World Cup & Spanish Language TV Records With Mexico Win
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Jacob Artist & Chris Aquilino Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Is “Medicine For Me To Survive In This Current Climate”, Drew Barrymore Says
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game For Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage