The video played this morning during WME‘s quarterly meeting and features Ryan McNeily and other agents in the non-scripted department. It was directed by Miguel Ferrer, written by Ben Fast and produced by Josh Miller. No mention of “CAAN’T” here, but maybe the video was already in post before that little bit of fun played out around town last month. (UPDATE: Check that: An alert Deadline reader has already spotted a CAAN’T T-shirt on the human basketball hoop.) Check it out:
WME’s Newest Quarterly Video Touts Non-Scripted Unit: “We’re F**king Great!”
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- Turner Taps AT&T’s Peter Knag As EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Bill Camp: ‘The Looming Tower’ Is “The Kind Of Thing That’s Owed To The World”
- ‘Ozark’ Season 2 Gets Premiere Date; First-Look Teaser & Photos For Netflix Drama
- World Cup: Female Reporter Groped On Air; Burger King Apologizes For Pregnancy Ad; Iran Opens Stadium To Women
- Sandra Oh On Obsession And Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s ‘Killing Eve’
- Stephen Colbert: Corey Lewandowski Hung Out To Dry By Donald Trump’s “Sudden Ethical Backpedal”