New NBC drama The Blacklist got a lot of attention at the upfronts, landing the network’s best fall launchpad behind The Voice on Monday, and was a hit at the LA Screenings. Now the Sony TV-produced drama starring James Spader has raked in a slew of international sales. Still up for grabs is the top UK, market where Blacklist has sparked a bidding war among multiple networks. The series has landed at flagship broadcasters in several other key territories, including Germany (RTL), France (TF1) and Canada (Shaw). Blacklist also has been sold in Australia, Brazil and the rest of Latin America (SET), Denmark and Norway (Viasat) and Sweden (TV3).
Sony TV’s ‘The Blacklist’ Lines Up International Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Freeform Picks Up Josh Thomas Comedy ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Okay’ To Series
- Legion M And Chicken Soup For The Soul Form Film And TV Partnership
- NBC Names Sony Veteran Philip Martzolf President Of Affiliate Relations
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Tidying Up With Marie Kondo’ Trailer: Start The New Year With The Joy Of Organization
- E! Orders ‘Dating #NoFilter’ Blind Dating Series For January Premiere