Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- BBC Brings Stage Comedy ‘The Goes Wrong Show’ To TV Backed By Lionsgate
- ‘L.A.’s Finest’: Serious On-Set Accident Causes Injures, Shuts Down Production
- Desus & Mero Showtime Talk Show Premiere Brings Manic Energy, But Needs Work On Its Interviews
- WGA Invites Agents To Sign Its New Code Of Conduct Banning Packaging and Producing
- Trevor Noah Says He Has Found Silver Lining In Jussie Smollett Case
- ‘Katy Keene’: Jonny Beauchamp & Julia Chan To Star In CW’s ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff