Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- “Truth Isn’t Truth” – ‘Meet The Press’ Exchange With Rudolph Guiliani Devolves
- NFL National Anthem Protests – No Resolution In Sight, Time Grows Short
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Home Sale – Agent Claims HGTV “Blew Buyers Out Of The Water”
- Friday Ratings: A Three-Way Tie, But Adjustments For NFL Games May Determine Winners
- Emmy Predictions: It’s The Battle Of Defending Champs As ‘Handmaids’ And ‘Thrones’ Go Once Again As Best…
- Disney Channel’s Animated Della Duck Has ‘Criminal Minds’ Behind Her