Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
RatPac Dune's Warner Bros Film Library Sale: Who Wants Piece Of 'Wonder Woman,' 'American Sniper' & 'Gravity'?
Latest TV News
- Michelle Obama Reveals To Jimmy Kimmel Things She Could Not Say As First Lady
- ‘The Daily Show’s Jaboukie Young-White Unhappy Amazon HQ Coming To Queens
- NBC Buys ‘Man. Woman. Child.’ Comedy From Hazy Mills & Will Packer Media
- ‘Grand Hotel’: John Marshall Jones, Richard Burgi & Adrian Pasdar Join ABC Drama Series
- CBS Developing ‘Family Emergency’ Medical Drama From Michael Rauch & Jennie Snyder Urman
- Donald Trump To Visit California Wildfire Victims Saturday, Capping Week Of Blasting And Consoling State Via Twitter