No clue if this is the start of a revenge campaign or a bit of photoshopping. But one of Deadline’s comments did suggest on June 11th that “bloWME also works” so that may have been the genesis of the idea. Now Dan Mirvish (co-founder of the Slamdance Film Festival) has put up this photo of a purported LA bench ad on his Facebook page with the question, “CAA‘s retaliation against WME?” (Thanks to FishbowlLA for tipping me off to it.) Or maybe this is a publicity stunt for Mirvish’s June 21st feature film. All I know is forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown:
Round 2? Is It Now CAA Vs WME? Neither?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 2018 Date
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Jesse Williams Sets Directorial Debut With Film Focused On The Aftermath Of Emmett…
- Foreign Language Oscar Race: Poland Selects ‘Cold War’ As Hong Kong, India Among Those To Declare
- Gary Kurtz Dies: ‘Star Wars’ & ‘American Graffiti’ Producer Was 78
- E! People’s Choice Awards Finalists Set – Voting Open Through Oct. 19
- ‘Bumblebee’ Trailer: Transformers Prequel Bugs Out In Cali Junkyard