PBS SoCal, serving the greater Los Angeles area, has tapped a team of LA business and community leaders to its Board of Trustees. Veteran Disney producer Don Hahn, owner of Stone Circle Pictures and exec producer for DisneyNature, joins David K. Lee of Lee & Kaufman, LLP; Cal State LA president James M. Rosser; Carol E. Schatz, President and CEO of the Central City Association of Los Angeles and President and CEO of the Downtown Center Business Improvement District; TCW Group and LA Opera Board of Directors Chairman Marc I. Stern, and Joseph “Pep” Valdes, VP and Director of New Business Development at Parking Company of America Management.
PBS SoCal Adds Six To Board Of Trustees
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
RatPac Dune's Warner Bros Film Library Sale: Who Wants Piece Of 'Wonder Woman,' 'American Sniper' & 'Gravity'?
Latest TV News
- Danny DeVito, Jessica Chastain & ‘Doctor Who's Jodie Whittaker To Star In Jamie Oliver's ‘Friday Night Feast…
- ‘Love Island’ Star Samira Mighty To Host UK Remake Of Facebook Watch’s ‘Confetti’
- Simon Andreae's Naked Television Scores Makeover Series ’21 Again’ For BBC Three
- Michelle Obama Reveals To Jimmy Kimmel Things She Could Not Say As First Lady
- ‘The Daily Show’s Jaboukie Young-White Unhappy Amazon HQ Coming To Queens
- NBC Buys ‘Man. Woman. Child.’ Comedy From Hazy Mills & Will Packer Media