As a follow-up to the casting of Shirley MacLaine, another top American actor is joining the British drama series Downton Abbey. Paul Giamatti will play Cora’s (Elizabeth McGovern) maverick and playboy brother Harold in the Season 4 finale. He joins new cast members Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Tom Cullen, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David and Gary Carr. Season 4 of Downton Abbey premieres on Masterpiece on PBS on January 5, 2014.
Paul Giamatti Joins ‘Downton Abbey’
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest TV News
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- ‘The Wrong Mans’: Jillian Bell To Star In Showtime Comedy In Gender-Switching Casting
- ‘NCIS’: Diona Reasonover Promoted To Series Regular For Season 16
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ Headed To Netflix In December