EXCLUSIVE: Emmy and Tony-winning actor Mandy Patinkin has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Patinkin is one of Grossman’s top clients, along with Ed O’Neill. He is currently garnering attention for his co-starring role on Showtime’s Emmy-winning drama Homeland, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. Patinkin won an Emmy for Chicago Hope and also starred on Criminal Minds and Dead Like Me, leaving Chicago Hope and Criminal Minds early in their runs. On the feature side, he continues to be best known for William Goldman/Rob Reiner’s classic The Princess Bride.
Paradigm Signs Mandy Patinkin
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Gain Yards With Seahawks-Packers; ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Fall Finale Hits…
- ‘SMILF’: Frankie Shaw’s Showtime Comedy Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Trailer
- Reality TV Wins Its Own Critics’ Choice Awards Show
- ‘Empire’ Casts Alicia Coppola; ‘Star’ Adds Tammi Mac
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Judge’s Ruling On Jim Acosta Badge A White House Win
- Brad Carr Joins Endemol Shine North America As SVP Production