With Up All Night put to sleep, creator-writer Emily Spivey is moving into the multiple households of ABC’s three-time defending Emmy champ. The ex-Saturday Night Live-er joined Modern Family patriarch 20th Century Fox Television in February, inking a two-year overall deal two months after leaving NBC’s wobbling Christina Applegate-Will Arnett sitcom. Modern Family executive producer/writer Danny Zuker tweeted the Emmy-winning Spivey’s hiring Monday.
‘Modern Family’ Welcomes A New Member: Writer Emily Spivey
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- First Lady of the United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
- ATX Television Festival Teams With Southwest Airlines For Pitch Competition
- The Rosenzweig Group Signs Desmond Chiam, L. Scott Caldwell, Troy Gentile & Emily Coutts
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts