EXCLUSIVE: Michael Zegen, who recurs as infamous mobster Bugsy Siegel on Boardwalk Empire, has been added to the cast of another HBO series, Lena Dunham’s comedy Girls. The network is keeping details about his character and the number of episodes he will appear in under wraps, but Zegen may fill the void left by the sudden departure of Christopher Abbott. He’ll also be returning to Boardwalk Empire this fall. Most recently, Zegen appeared alongside fellow Girls actor Adam Driver in Noah Baumbach’s Frances Ha. Zegen’s previous recurring gigs include The Walking Dead, Rescue Me and HBO’s How To Make It In America. He is with UTA and manager Jill Kaplan at Principal NY.
Michael Zegen Joins HBO Comedy ‘Girls’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel